
This Thursday, January 13 I will leave Buenos Aires to visit our WMF community in Bolivia for a week. Our community serves in El Alto among those who prostitute. Ministry includes offering hospitality and support in the red light district through The House of Hope. Ministry in Bolivia also includes Suti Sana, providing opportunity for holistic transformation for women working in prostitution. Suti Sana is an economic and therapeutic option for these women which seeks their emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual restoration. I look forward to visiting the Bolivia community and seeing this amazing ministry firsthand. You can also pray for my healthy adjustment to the high altitude of 13,615 feet in El Alto. I look forward to sharing more soon!
Sunday, January 09, 2011
Headed to Bolivia!
You can read more about Suti Sana here:
Or purchase the beautiful Suti Sana bags for sale here:
Posted by David B. at 2:14 PM
Labels: word made flesh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
rock on! I'll be there with oxygen, and possibly coca tea.
Post a Comment