CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Favorite Things…Buenos Aires Style (#6 – Seasons)

It’s been awhile since my last “favorite things” in Buenos Aires post. As Facebook friends in the U.S. are sharing about pumpkin patches, Halloween costumes, fall colors, carving pumpkins, and crisper weather; we here in Buenos Aires are enjoying some of our first consistent warmer temperatures of spring. September and October are typically warm one day and cold the next. I’ve learned to not put away the warmer clothes too soon. But, I think I can now safely pull out the flip-flops and shorts! The parks and plazas are full of people enjoying the sun.

I have written a lot about the seasons here these past few years. Being from Southern California, experiencing the cycle of seasons was something new to me. And while I whine when it is cold and whine in the sweaty heat, I do enjoy the rhythm of seasons here in Buenos Aires. Below are pictures I took of one tree through the seasons. This tree is just down the street from my apartment.

You can check out my first five favorite things by clicking here.




0 comments: