Friday, July 06, 2012
Ignatian Prayers & Spirituality in July
In honor of the feast day of Saint Ignatius on July 31, the website Ignatian Spirituality is celebrating by highlighting a selection of articles, blog posts, and videos to help you explore the riches of Ignatian spirituality. You can click on the banner above to explore the daily offerings this July.
I also share a selection of Ignatain prayers I have posted on Prayers & Creeds these past few years. These are either classic Ignatian prayers, prayers by Jesuits, or Ignatian-inspired prayers. You can check them out by clicking...HERE.
Or you can click on each individual prayer below. I will be posting additional Ignatian prayers throughout July.
The Examen of Consciousness
El Examen de Conciencia ~ Una oración a Dios
Anima Christi (English & Spanish)
A Favorite Prayer of Saint Ignatius
Anima Christi
Rephrasing of this ancient prayer by David L. Fleming, SJ
Prayer of Gratitude
Ignatian Prayer of Gratitude
Ignatian Prayer for Detachment
A Prayer for Spiritual Freedom
Posted by David B. at 4:31 PM
Labels: Ignatian spirituality, Prayers and Creeds, Spirituality and Practices
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment