Well, I could no longer deny the tooth pain every time I chewed on one side of my mouth or drank something hot. I made an appointment with an English-speaking dentist here and went in today for my first appointment. Two hours of F.U.N. in a dentist chair. Ha! While it was something I was avoiding, I am thankful I found a good dentist who could talk me through the root canal process in English. The other bright side…the prices are probably three times cheaper then in the U.S.! Thanks to those who have been praying.
I will go back on Monday for the follow-up. It is also good timing before I head out of town for a few days on Tuesday night. Both Thursday and Friday of Semana Santa (Holy Week) are holidays here, so a good opportunity to head out of town for a four-day weekend. I will visit Cordoba which is about 10 hours away by bus. It is a foothill region in the center of Argentina. Looking forward to exploring a little and also visiting some Jesuit churches and buildings that date back to the 17th-century.
Here’s the Wiki link to Cordoba:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Córdoba,_Argentina
I’ll post more on my trip soon! Right now, I am going to pop some ibuprofen. The numbness is wearing off!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
root canal in buenos aires
Posted by David B. at 6:05 PM
Labels: Buenos Aires
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment